Two Robots, Inc. is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to add to our growing professional services team. From community moderation and content development to social data analysis, the Social Media Coordinator will play a pivotal role on project teams at Two Robots, Inc. The ideal candidate embraces a fast-paced work environment and is interested in supporting customers from a wide-range of industries.
A working understanding of social media and major networks is preferred, as is a sense of curiosity and a “can-do” attitude. The successful candidate will be an organized, thoughtful communicator, with an interest in learning more about social media. He or she will be eager for feedback, identifying ways to improve themselves and the team around them.
The social media coordinator will work collaboratively with the founders, engineers, artists, and writers to support social programs that meet and exceed our customers' business objectives. This social media coordinator will report to a strategist and work closely with sales, professional services, and creative teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Monitor and manage the major social networks and actively mine social conversations for relevant information and opportunities to engage.
• Manage high levels of inbound conversations, proactively identifying efficiencies. • Manage paid and organic content publishing across major social networks via the Two Robots Inc's social media accounts.
• Work with writers, engineers, and artists to plan, forecast, and report for social media marketing and care programs.
• Collect and analyze information from multiple data sources, ensuring data is reliable, using technical expertise and tools to uncover insights, statistics and trends.
• Responsible for downloading raw data reports that chart customer KPIs and provide insight and analysis as to what the numbers mean for the customer’s daily operations as well as long-term strategy.
• Ideating, brainstorming, and helping to design content in Adobe Photopshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc (or whichever platform you prefer) as it relates to Two Robots, Inc.
• Brainstorming about effective advertising ideas, strategies, and campaigns to promote Two Robots, Inc. as a brand and its products.
What You’ll Need To Be Successful
• Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years in the social media space or equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
• Strong familiarity with major social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest YouTube, LinkedIn, and Snapchat.
• Demonstrate passion for social and an eagerness to learn and share new trends in the social and digital marketing space.
• Enthusiasm for and willingness to grow in all facets of social media management, including marketing, social care, content creation, and measurement.
• Ability to rapidly assess, analyze, and resolve complicated issues independently, even with little initial information.
• Demonstrate initiative and independence, is consistent and dependable.
• Works well within highly collaborative teams in a fast-paced working environment.
• Excellent organization skills; ability to manage multiple deliverables and prioritize based on customer needs.
• Ability to work with varying communication styles, empathize with team members, and successfully navigate interpersonal communication to maintain a positive team environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new environments, new strategies, and new customer communities.
• Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills required.
• Agency or brand experience preferred.
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch is a huge plus.
• Occasional evening and weekend coverage may be required.
Powered by Recooty