- Tell a story.
- Edit video projects to craft engaging stories, using a combination of non-linear editing, motion graphics, color correction and audio.
- Editing a wide variety of videos for external and internal use while exercising diligent file/project workflow and backup.
- Sourcing and researching footage and audio clips for projects.
- Animating titles and motion graphic elements.
- Creating, revising, and maintaining projects and templates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with brand, technical specs, and consistency across platforms.
- Seeks to improve production speed, quality, and performance while monitoring projects for errors, discrepancies, correct use of branding elements, color contrast, and product requirements in collaboration with product partners.
- Sets timing and level of effort expectations to meet project objectives, keeps a clear status on all projects and broadcasts to all key stakeholders.
- Collaborates with post-production partners to educate the creative team on best practices through documentation and succinct explanation.
- Iterate on a creative brief with minimal oversight.
- Maintain quality under tight timelines.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate issues and proactively establish meetings or integration points between teams to address and resolve them.
- Regularly communicate updates to internal groups.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and flexible.
- Video Editing
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
- Animation skills in software of your choice
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Social media platform experiences: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, GoogleAds, Pinterest, LinkedIn
Powered by Recooty