Who You Are:
You're an experienced professional with sales experience in the media or digital industries. You have proven experience developing strategy, setting priorities and managing multiple tasks simultaneously. You enjoy working with other communicators to incorporate digital & social strategies as part of larger integrated programs that include traditional media relations, websites and other digital activations, paid advertising and mobile technologies.
What We’re Looking For:
● Ability to work in a fast pace environment and think strategically to generate resourceful solutions for potential clients
● Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline to achieve and exceed sales expectations.
● Strong oral and written communication skills to clearly articulate our solution for client’s needs, as well as presentation and time management skills.
● Familiarity with digital marketing products / services and ability to analyze, measure and report on engagement with digital marketing programs.
● A good listener, a team player, and counselor who can build strong relationships with agency clients, account staff, and other senior managers in the firm.
● Experience developing and aggressively growing sales through prospecting, cold calls and relationship development.
● Experience using CRM platforms to record, track and plan client activity.
● Understanding of complex technologies and the ability to convey it in an easy to understand manner.
● Ability to meet contacts and sales quotas is a must.
● Highly motivated, ambitious self-starter with a proven ability to engage and influence decision makers.
● Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
● 2+ years of Sales Experience strongly preferred in Consultative Sales, solutions selling environment.
● Cold Calling experience
● High technical aptitude including proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint and Word
● Upbeat and positive demeanor
● Self-motivated and strong sense of personal responsibility
● Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work efficiently in a fast paced, results driven culture
● Ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic, ever-changing work environment
What You’ll Do
You'll work as a Sales Representative as part of our digital communications team. As a Sales Representative you will prospect for clients, pitch new business and generate sales while demonstrating your expert knowledge of Team SI products. You will be able to reach the decision maker (GM or owner) and demonstrate the value Team SI will provide. You will maintain a strong ongoing knowledge of the digital landscape and industry as well as local market dynamics. Some travel will be required for this position. You’ll work closely with Senior Account Executives and Account Executives who implement and manage all social media, SEO, and reputation management activities for their clients. The Digital Sales Executive reports to the Director of Sales. The position is a commission-based position.
Who We Are
Team SI, one of Little Rock’s fastest growing digital media firms, has built its reputation on creating integrated solutions that deliver what its clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their marketing goals. Team SI has ranked 276 in Inc 500’s fastest growing private companies in the nation. Team SI is also a Google All Star Partner.
In line with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we ask that all applicants do not include their photo in any submissions (i.e. portfolio, resume, etc.).
Powered by Recooty