ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Manages client relationships, provides key strategic thinking, client satisfaction and retention and develops marketing programs in accordance with client's objectives and budget to deliver business results in collaboration with the team and discipline leads.
● Leads day-to-day development of advertising activities within approved plans.
● Is intimately familiar with the client’s business and marketing objectives and ensures that progressive stages are approved with adequate time to meet schedules.
● Works with the account service and cross functional teams to develop and execute client deliverables.
● Negotiates proposal and budget with client, making necessary modifications and arranging contract signing.
● Serves as liaison between client, agency and all disciplines.
● Builds and nurtures productive business relationships with internal and external resources.
● Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university desired, but not required as long as candidate has appropriate experience.
● Three to six years of related work experience in account management required.
● Agency and/or traditional advertising experience preferred.
Ability to read, write and comprehend sometimes-complex instructions, correspondence and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to internal and external stakeholders.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed and sometimes involved instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
May supervise the work of account managers and interns.
Normal office environment/work remote capabilities. May occasionally travel to visit clients or attend filming of advertisements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In line with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we ask that all applicants do not include their photo in any submissions (i.e. portfolio, resume, etc.).
Powered by Recooty