TracTru is disrupting the heavy equipment industry with modern, user-friendly sites designed to convert. We built a custom platform packed with features like personalization and email marketing to give equipment dealers the marketing edge over their competitors. Now, we are building a brand-new website platform, and we’re looking for developers to join our team.
This position can be remote or a hybrid model if you live near our Tucson, AZ or Little Rock, AR offices.
The Skills We’re Looking For:
- Experienced PHP developer. You have experience working in object-oriented (OOP) PHP and are familiar with Docker/Containerization
- Worked using behavior-driven and/or test-driven development processes. Our devs work together with our QA team to deliver outstanding code quickly, so our clients get exactly what they need for their websites
- Highly motivated and self-sufficient. We’re a small business and that means we share many responsibilities. We need someone who can always jump in to help row the boat
- Work in a team-driven environment. Our employees are divided into teams that support one another by working and playing hard
About the Job:
Core responsibilities include:
- Help build a new scalable platform using PHP and WordPress for our client base
- Reviewing your own code as well as that of your peers, so a humble mindset and willingness to learn are crucial
- Working in a Docker-based cloud architecture
- Building and maintaining custom web components
- Working with our Development and Support teams to interpret their needs into realization.
- 3+ years of experience developing in PHP
- Please complete this skills assessment: https://forms.gle/EHQFZC4xM4acg4Dj8
Commensurate with experience
In line with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we ask that all applicants do not include their photo in any submissions (i.e. portfolio, resume, etc.).