What You Are
You're an experienced professional who has practice placing paid digital media skills and driven true business results. Our Paid Social & Channel Advertising Strategist will have experience placing search engine marketing, social media advertising, pre-roll video, and display advertising. You should enjoy working with other communicators to incorporate digital strategies as part of larger integrated programs that include traditional paid media, public relations, social media, and websites. You can not only conceive and execute digital media strategies but also measure its impact and effectiveness. This position is open to remote working arrangements with limited travel to our office in Little Rock, Arkansas and client locations
What We’re Looking For
● A bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience with at least two years experience placing paid digital advertising.
● Certifications in Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
● An expert in using Microsoft Excel.
● Skilled in creating and managing digital marketing campaigns that meet brand objectives along with increasing web traffic, boosting sales, and demonstrating measurable consumer awareness.
● A problem solver who is always looking for new ways to say yes to resolve issues.
● A good listener, a team player, and counselor who can build strong relationships with agency clients, account staff, client relationship leaders and other senior managers in the firm.
What You’ll do
You'll work as an integral part of our digital marketing team. The Paid Social & Channel Advertising Strategist plans and implements search engine marketing, social media advertising, display advertising, digital video advertising and audio advertising for their clients ensuring the campaigns meet conversion goals and budget goals as they run. The Paid Social & Channel Advertising Strategist will work in our Doppio demand side platform to identify distinct behavioral and demographic characteristics of our client's desired audience and optimize media placement to drive the audience to action. The Digital Media Strategist works under the supervision of the Director of Digital Media.
In line with our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we ask that all applicants do not include their photo in any submissions (i.e. portfolio, resume, etc.).
Powered by Recooty