LinkedIn Guru - Influencer Marketing
Your role involves an integration of functions and activities of Marketing & Sales, to meet the needs of recurring revenue model companies.
A LinkedIn Guru is responsible for discovering and contacting prospect B2B users for our SaaS platform, build a personal 1-to-1 relationship with them and help them on the onboard phase in Popular Chips
Your role focuses on:
- Contacting potential clients proactively with custom Influencer Marketing analyses on LinkedIn;
- LinkedIn: writing articles and shooting videos on Influencer Marketing industry;
- Writing blog articles on Influencer Marketing for Lead Generation;
- Direct LinkedIn and Instagram sales outreach with marketing managers, Social media outreach on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn;
- Developing and maintaining relationship with clients, including increasing product adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction;
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the product and talking with clients about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs;
- Driving continued value of products and services by contacting new clients,proactively with custom Influencer Marketing analyses on LinkedIn or Instagram;
- Educating our clients on the flexibility and capabilities of our software so they are encouraged to continue being our clients;
- Excellent English language skills: written, and verbal;
- Knowledgeable and confident about the influencer landscape (local and international);
- Daily user of Instagram, Youtube, Twitter and Facebook
- Attentive and quick on one's feet;
- Ability to work with minimum direction to achieve goals;
- Strong analytical and strategic skills, as well as the ability to think “outside-the-box”.
- Proactive, kind and able to put the clients first and to make sure they know they're first.
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
Powered by Recooty