- Research and build relationships with new clients via planned approaches
- Generate client leads for assigned marketing projects or related.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and opportunities.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (campaigns, brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote products and offerings with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Initiate proposals, renewals, and negotiate contracts.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- 5yrs or more proven experience in a Marketing or similar role
- Good understanding of Market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office Productivity Tools, Customers and Marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with SEO, Social Media Marketing and Web Analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness
Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Powered by Recooty