Linux System Administrator
Linux System Administrator:
We’re looking for someone with a strong understanding of the Linux operating system and the services that run on top of it to help grow, maintain and administer our server and application infrastructure.
Linux administrator has primary responsibility for maintenance and support of linux environments on bare-metal, virtual machines, cloud and containers. Candidate must have a willingness to learn new technologies. Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts. This role demands to work closely with customers on daily basis to troubleshoot and maintain their cloud environments .
Education: B.E Computer, MCA, BCA. Redhat certifications preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Client Servicing/Customer Service:
- Responsible to handle the escalations when there is any major issues
- Talk to the customer at the time of escalation to keep them confident on the service
- Make sure the L1 team manages the customer calls/tickets properly and escalates to the next level of support on time if it is not resolved
- Make sure the shift handover and escalation process happens properly
- Make sure the team members have the updated vendor escalation matrix and they escalate to vendor or time
- Manage the Technical team shift roster
- Assist clients in resolving client side issues; when issue cannot be resolved by junior team members
- Identify and apply appropriate tools for the analysis and resolution to technical problems
- Providing technical support for Level I-III issues via helpdesk and the telephone.
- Adeptly utilize resources both within knowledgebase and outside to resolve issues
- To identify and highlight best practices in support management through continuous assessment, and feeding process and product recommendations to the Management.
- Create technical solutions for clients such as custom setup, upgrade and migration plans
- To communicate and be the focal point for the dissemination of information from management to the team and vice versa.
- Follow Leapswitch Networks policies in response time
- Follow up with dedicated and major customers in any critical issues
- Send RCA reports to customers in case on any critical down time on the services
- Meeting customer expectations and adhering to the committed timelines without affecting the quality of output.
- Provide customer support as needed, sometimes outside of traditional working hours.
- Follow up with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and the customers are satisfied.
- Manage day-to-day internal client interaction.
- Daily and weekly server and application maintenance to keep the servers without any issues
- Set and manage internal client expectations
- Communicate effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase internal client satisfaction and deepen client relationships
Linux Server Administration
Fluent Communication in English and Hindi
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Powered by Recooty