Vice President: Wealth & Relationship Manager
- The primary responsibility of the person is to maintain a strong relationship around wealth management needs of the customer
- Run an independent book of advisory AUM alongside working on structuring the right products based on the risk profile with help from the management
- Expand the client base of the firm by placing the main fund of the firm to the suited client base with help from the senior management
- Work with the customer group around financing solutions / capital structure restructuring if necessary
- Look at hiring their own team over time ( and managing P&L)
- Post graduate with 8- 10 yrs of experience, should be either working in wealth management division of leading nationalised or private sector banks (HDFC / Citi / Indus Ind / YES / Kotak preferably) or as a Corporate banker to SMEs , family businesses and promoters.
- Candidates having AUM (Asset under Management) of 10cr & above and connect among HNIs, will have advantage
- Should have good communication presentation skills.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented
- Entrepreneurial Mindset is required - as he will be the person to kickstart Hyderabad Operations and then work to build the Office and team
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Powered by Recooty