Responsible for Heading HR Function independently for a Manufacturing Unit having more than 500+ Employees and worked in a Unionised factory environment
- End to End HR & IR activities of the Factory including Talent Acquisition for the Factory
- Employee related statutory compliances viz. EPF, ESIC, LWF, Labour Act & Factories Act to be 100% complied
- Other compliances viz Pollution Control Board, Fire & Safety, Forest Department, DTCP, Panchayat and all essential areas relevant to food processing units.
- Performance Appraisal Process - Handle and ensure the PMS process as per the Policy within the time lines.
- Handle Workers Union and Reconciliations
- Maintain healthy relationship with the local representatives and political bodies
- Prepare, track and control Revenue, Capital & Manpower Budgets - present Data to the Management in review meetings
- Out of Total experience of 10-20 years, the candidate should have worked at minimum 5 years experience as Manager HR & Admin in an unionised manufacturing environment independently handling the function preferably from Foods or Manufacturing industry environment
- Candidate should have Plant HR & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS experience of working in Andhra Pradesh and must speak Telugu Fluently
- Age should not be more than 45 years
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Powered by Recooty