General Manager - SeaFood Processing
Role: General Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Tuticorin - Tamil Nadu
- Managing the overall the Plant Operations, which includes Manufacturing, Supply chain, Quality, Logistics, Inventory management and Customer Services processes.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Local, regional and global operations, technical team, business stake holders and commercial teams to achieve business objectives.
- Manage the total operational expenses to ensure that they meet or perform better than the budget targets.
- Overall experience of 15+ years of total work experience, in that atleast 5-8 years should be heading independently factory operations [P&L} as a Business Head
- Experience in managing a manufacturing plant and Processing operation
- Preferred background experience in fish processing plant/fish /shrimp processing plant/fish meal processing / Food Processing Industry
- Educational Qualification - B.E Mechanical [Full Time] with MBA (preferred)
- Knowledge of GMP, AIB and HACCP standards.
Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu
Powered by Recooty