Pre-Sales Engineer – Aerospace & Defence
- Answer to RFI/RFQ/RFP together with the Key Account Sales manager
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends optimum solutions, ensuring appropriate support for the proposed architecture.
- Shares with key account sales manager assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and/or market areas
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms, ensures these opportunities are effectively covered and followed by the sales team
- Monitors R&D/ customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
- Acts as a Project Manager for each deal to ensure the final solution is delivered towards customer’s expectation and initial proposals
- Follows and shares market technological needs and evolution with Product Line Managers.
- Engineering degree, preferably Electronics/communications
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in customer-facing activities in a B2B environment
- A technical solution expertise in a comparable presales/project manager role.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Achieves team-assigned productivity, profitability quotas and product growth targets for the assigned geography
- Maintains deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Powered by Recooty