Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a senior UX/UI Designer to join our team and help build an intuitive end-user experience, as well as create complementary graphical content for our overall content strategy.
The position would include gathering and evaluating user requirements - in collaboration with our product management and engineering teams - in order to define, implement and optimize our user interface design as well as develop an intuitive user experience.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Familiarity with interface design tools such as Figma
- Up-to-date knowledge of motion design in the web (namely with Adobe Premier Design and Lottie)
- Proven experience with typography
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Prior experience with on-page design/design integration with on-site content (including blog posts, landing pages etc) is preferable
- Some content writing experience is a plus
- Experience conducting layout adjustments based on user/team feedback
- Interest in learning about the crypto markets, blockchains and relevant data that can be extracted from them.
What we offer:
- Remote team. You can work from anywhere you want. Most of the team is based in Europe. If you’d like to work with the team, we have offices in Sofia, Frankfurt, Zurich, Minsk, and Belgrade. We have standups twice a week and communicate using Discord.
- A chance to work at the forefront of a fast-growing industry, and help demystify crypto market dynamics for the global audience.
- Access to competitive UX/UI design tools
- Competitive compensation and SAN token rewards.
Remote Work (or work from one of our offices)
Powered by Recooty