Sr. Oracle Applications DBA
We are seeking a high-energy, clear-thinking and technically adept Oracle Applications DBA to administer and enhance our client existing enterprise database solutions while assisting in the deployment of our next generation solutions. The successful candidate will assume a 24x7 technical / administrative role in the administration, performance tuning, and maintenance of the Oracle Applications environments, as well as assist with database administration support for all other Production and development environments. The candidate will complement the existing DBA team providing independent, proactive management of the existing Oracle E-Business Suite and databases (improvements, tuning, overall administration, etc). Will be expected to take the initiative and proactively identify and suggest/implement solutions to problems before they become systems performance impacting issues. Review user/systems support issues and perform or lead root cause analysis and provide working solutions. The position will require occasional non-standard/off hour’s maintenance to resolve issues and implement system changes in order to minimize downtime for end users.
- Experience with data guard
- Proficient with recent Oracle database versions (12) and features.
- Experience with managing Oracle systems on UNIX platform a plus (Sun Solaris).
- Knowledge of AWS and other cloud solutions a plus
- Knowledge of NoSQL database a plus
- Unix shell scripting (sh & ksh required , perl a plus)
- Experience with Enterprise Manager and other monitoring tools like Grid Control .
- SQL & PL/SQL performance tuning
- User / schema management
- RMAN backup and recovery
- Skill requirements include solid knowledge and experience of Oracle Application Server and Fusion Middleware technology stack.
Miami, Florida, United States
Powered by Recooty