We are seeking a passionate and talented Senior Developer/Manager of IT to join our team. We want someone with the capacity to develop creative solutions for difficult problems. Must be able to lead a team of 3 to 4 developers,This role direct the supervision of developers creates, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. This position participates in design ad coding activities. Must have prior experience in Managing an IT Department, manages tasks and projects to timely completion and in budget and must be familiar with new technologies that will best benefit the company in its software development. Being part of a team of 3 and also has responsibilities of development as well as directing the team in an agile environment.
- Designs/Codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Maintains and modifies existing applications without supervision as well as under direction from senior management.
- Performs maintenance programming for existing version
- Assumes responsibility for on going date architecture
- Motivated, competitive and eager to learn and share ideas
- Self-managing independent thinker with strong communication skills
- Capable of driving a software idea from concept to reality on their own or within a team setting
- Manages staff consistent with the policies and procedures of the organization and the department
- Continues to process of quality development and assess that projects commence and finish on a timely basis
- Must be able to manage a budget for the department
- Must be able to communicate and work with the rest of the senior management team of the organization in carrying the company IT needs
- Interacts with other vendors in support of other services that support the IT infrastructure
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Powered by Recooty