Web cum Graphic Designer
- Responsible for high quality graphics for product illustrations, company logos, designing, developing, deploying, maintaining websites and web applications.
- Work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity
- Should have a good understanding of the brand identity and standards of graphic design of the product to which they design
- Understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment to remain competitive.
- Advise on strategies to reach a particular audience
- Experience working in Web Applications and programming languages
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within time and cost constraints
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
-Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
-Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
-Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
-Imaginative and open to new ideas.
Attention to detail
-Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
Powered by Recooty