- Creating specific and appropriate content for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, etc.) and being creative up to your fullest
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads & subscribers, prepare content celender, digital marketing communication for campaigns/marketing activities.
- Aptitude for developing social media and content strategy solutions
- Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across:
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pintrest, Vine and Instagram
- Create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation
- Monitor ongoing content strategy client projects to ensure work and outcomes .
- Identifying gaps in content and recommending new topics
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
- Research about markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- We are looking for talented, motivated and creative Content Writers/ strategists!
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- Understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, especially in presentations. Have impeccable grammar, punctuation, and command over the language.
- Prior experience with data visualization platforms - Tableau, DOMO, Google Data Studio (desired but not strictly required)
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in web design and development; recommends changes in technology
- Conduct research on market trends, Write and post content online about exams, colleges, and Education notifications.
- Should be ready to work in fast-paced work culture.
Powered by Recooty