Social Media Account Manager
- Perform research on current digital trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with brand's requirements, goals, and guidelines
- Set specific objectives to track the growth of the handles and prepare monthly reports
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monthly roster plan to be set in place well in advance and should be shared with the brand before the month begins. Getting it approved and execute accordingly
- Monitor traffic and design campaigns to increase traction
- Collaborate with other teams involved with the brand to ensure brand consistency
- Key emphasis on client servicing, take a proper brief from the brand and build a working on it with an efficient turn around time. Addressing issues/queries raised by the brand professionally.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout (if any))
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and contests.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
Communication skills Innovation Brand Building Digital marketing Social Media Marketing Brand promotions Content curation Content marketing page handling SEO Strategy planning market research Team work Responsible Brand research competitive analysis brand consistency
Powered by Recooty