Social Media Marketing Executive
1.The primary role includes setting up and running large campaigns on, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter & other and work to increase Organic reach.
2. Handle all social media platforms with well-versed research and focus on developing Brand and lead base.
3. Plan and Monitor ongoing brand presence across multiple social media channels.
4. To collect and analyze competitor/ market data on Social Channels.
5. Good to have experience on tools like BrandWatch, Sprinklr, Radian6, Review tracker. Etc.
6. Strong working knowledge and understanding on Social Media marketing
7. Practical understanding on social media listings and Marketing; Content creation and keyword research.
Hand-on experience in Tiger Pistol would be an added advantage
1) Managing and growing diverse online communities using social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Quora etc.
2) Creating and Managing user support communities
3) Fluent in use of social media platforms and able to quickly become a part of several communities where s/he can help to guide appropriate use while encouraging greater engagement
4) Answering user questions, escalating technical and other issues to appropriate parties, reporting and/or removing inappropriate content, groups, and users; and for growing usage and engagement by identifying trends in user activity, participating in community discussions, and posting content as needed
5) Creating and Managing a Social Channel for students
6) Solid Knowledge of online Social Media marketing channels
Powered by Recooty